Bestows the title of Duke, Duchess, Count, Countess, Sir, Master, Mistress. This is the top end of the award structure, any recommendations for this level should be for an individual who is the best of the best.
- Chivalry: Those who have excelled in armored combat.
- Laurel: Those who have excelled in the arts or sciences.
- Pelican: Those who have excelled in service.
- Order of Defense: Those who have excelled in rapier combat.
- Royal Peerage: Those serving as Crown for a full reign receive a county, those serving as Crown for two full reigns receive a duchy.
Bestows the style of "honorable", and may be addressed as "Your Lordship / Ladyship". This is for those who have shown high level of skill and competency in their area of expertise.
- Grant of Arms: Those who have been of diverse exceptional service to the Realm.
- Chiron: Awarded for outstanding ability in SCA-style archery.
- Crescent: Awarded for outstanding service to the Kingdom.
- Gauntlet: Awarded for outstanding ability in SCA-sanctioned armored combat.
- Golden Lance: Awarded for outstanding ability in SCA-style equestrian activities.
- Lux Caidis: Awarded for outstanding skill in the arts or sciences.
Bestow the title of Lord/Lady. The first tier of precedence bearing awards, this is for those who have started to flower in their area.
- Award of Arms: Those who have been of diverse great service to the Realm.
- Court Barony: Those subjects who exemplify noble demeanor and whose contributions have enriched the Realm in unique ways.
- Argent Arrow: Awarded for superior skill and appearance in target archery.
- Chamfron: Awarded for superior skill and authenticity in appearance in equestrian activities.
- Crescent Sword: Awarded for superior skill and appearance in armored combat.
- Dolphin: Awarded for superior service to the Kingdom.
- Duellist: Awarded for superior skill and appearance in SCA-style rapier combat.
- Harp Argent: Awarded for superior skill in the arts or sciences.
Bestow no titles or precedence. Given for a specific reason in a specific field.
- Acorn: Awarded to youths for excellence in service.
- Augmentation of Arms: Those who have given years of consistent service and dedication to the Kingdom of Caid.
- Chanson: Those who have excelled in musical arts. Also known as L'Honneur de la Chanson.
- Corde de Guerre: Granted for acts of extreme valor upon the war battlefield.
- Crescent and Flame: Awarded to youths for outstanding endeavors in the arts & sciences.
- Crossed Swords: Granted to such fighting units as have demonstrated exceptional skill at arms, valor, and chivalry upon the battlefield.
- Legion of Courtesy: The Consort reserves and has the sole right to award the Legion of Courtesy to those found deserving.
- Royal Recognition of Excellence: Shall be awarded to individuals or groups for unique reasons, ranging from running a spectacular event to real-life heroism.
- Shining Star: Awarded to youths for honor and chivalry in youth combat.
- Signum Reginae: Bestowed by the Queen on those found to have been of special support during the reign.
- Sigillum Regis: Bestowed by the King on those found to have been of special support during the reign.
- Signum Regni: Bestowed by the King and Queen on those found to have been of special support during the reign.
- Vanguard of Honor: Granted for recognition of outstanding honorable and chivalric actions upon the tournament field.
A mixed bag of thank yous, offices and titles.
- Arts and Sciences Pentathlon Champion: The winner of the Arts and Sciences Pentathlon, which is usually held every other year.
- King's Champion: The non-victorious finalist in Crown Tournament, or to someone who fought exceptionally well in the tournament.
- Personal Heraldic Title: Those who have shown sustained devotion and extraordinary contributions to the arts of Heraldry and Armory.
- Queen's Champion: The winner of the Queen's Champion Tournament in a specific form.
- Right Noble: Those Guilds or study groups that have provided great service or contributed to the benefit of the Kingdom.
- Rose: Those who have served as Consort of Caid for a full reign.
Orders and Honors that were previously used in Caid, but are now closed and no longer active.
- Aurora Caidis: Awarded to youths for excellence in arts & science.
- Landmark: Locations found to have special significance to the Kingdom.
- New Battered Helm: Best death at the Queen's Champion Tournament.
- White Scarf: Awarded for outstanding ability in SCA-style rapier combat in accordance with the Treaty of the White Scarf.
- Awards Table
- Caidan Awards
- Caidan Kingdom Law
- The Giving and Receiving of Awards - Article by Baron Malcolm
|Awards of Caid|
| Patent: Chivalry, Laurel, Pelican, Defense, Royal Peerage.|
Grant: Grant of Arms, Chiron, Crescent, Gauntlet, Golden Lance, Lux Caidis.
Armigerous: Award of Arms, Court Barony, Argent Arrow, Chamfron, Crescent Sword, Dolphin, Duellist, Harp Argent.
Non-armigerous: Acorn, Augmentation of Arms, Chanson, Corde de Guerre, Crescent and Flame, Crossed Swords, Legion of Courtesy, Royal Recognition of Excellence, Argent Star, Signum Reginae, Sigillum Regis, Signum Regni, Vanguard of Honor.
Honors: Arts and Sciences Pentathlon Champion, King's Champion, Personal Heraldic Title, Queen's Champion, Right Noble, Rose.
Closed: White Scarf, Landmark, New Battered Helm.
Other Information: Alternate Titles, Award Cords, Award Types, Closed Award, Polling Order, Rare and special award.