Cathelina delle Vigne
Per chevron purpure and checky purpure and Or, on a chevron argent three roundels purpure
Lady Cathelina delle Vigne, aka "Cate the Grape" was an accomplished knitter and weaver. She was particularly known for knitting elaborate, themed hats.
Offices & Positions
- Lady in Waiting for Sven II and Kolfinna II, 11/2008-6/2009
- Lady in Waiting for Edward II and Mora II, 6/6/2009-11/7/2009
Arts & Sciences
- Cate knits, weaves, spins, and crochets
- Member of Griffin Freehold
Cathelina della Vigne passed this morning of complications of pneumonia, 01/06/14
From Lorissa du Griffin:
The event steward and TEs have graciously said yes to a memorial at Unbelted this month for Cate. If you have a hat she made please wear it. There will be laughter and bubbles, just the way she would want it.
- Cate was a Unicorn Fiber Arts artist, crocheting very cute caps.