Coronation Spring 2009
From Compendium Caidis
Germans at Coronation
- Edward II and Mora II became King and Queen.
- Sven Örfhendur and Kolfinna kottr made Duke and Duchess.
- 3 peers elevated: Tonwen ferch Gruffudd Aur (Pelican), Teleri of Gwynedd (Laurel), Ciaran Blackrune (Chivalry)
- Performance of King Sven (to the tune of King Tut) by Baron Oliver Dogberry and his crew.
- Baronies of Altavia and Dun Or granting the disputed lands between them to the "Kingdom of Svenlandia" for as long as Sven reigned (about another 20 minutes).
- Slothboy and Strawberry Sir-prise joining Caid man and Crescent girl in the Justice League of Caid.
- Many folks dressed up in 16th Germans to match the stepping down outfits of Sven II and Kolfinna II.
- 16th century German Coronation outfits for Sven II and Kolfinna II made by THL Cassandra Zoë Paganel.
- Norman Coronation outfits for Edward II and Mora II made by THL Cassandra Zoë Paganel
- Leave your memories here.
See more at:
- Photos by Avenel Kellough & Bronwyn McKay Kellough
- Photos by Svana & Ludwig (Broken link - 5/4/2010)
|Events of Caid|
| Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s
Other Information: Results