From Compendium Caidis
Per fess argent and azure, two swords in saltire counterchanged.
The Award of the Crossed Swords is granted to such fighting units as have demonstrated exceptional skill at arms, valor, and chivalry upon the battlefield.
- Bestow no titles or precedence.
- Per fess argent and azure, two swords in saltire counterchanged. This can be worn by active members of the honored unit, even if they were not active in the unit at the time of the award. Often, the crossed swords badge is added to the unit's flags, uniforms or war shields.
- The Abbey of Leng (88)
- Bloody Harlequins (99)
- The Bukellari (95 & 96)
- Calontir Shield Wall (86)
- Corvus (90)
- Crimson Skirts (99)
- Cross and Dragon (03)
- Drafn War Band (86)
- Dun Tyr (00)
- Fifth Brigade (91)
- The Frey (94)
- Guardians of the Grove (94)
- Hospitalers of St. John of Caid (06 & 08)
- House Blackrune/Blackrune Free Company (94)
- House Portos (03)
- House Von Halstern (87)
- Third Auxiliary Dragoons (06)
- LyondeMarines (89 & 92)
- Myrmidons (09)
- Ninth Legion Espa Oa (96 & 99)
- The Orkneys (99)
- The Outlandish Army (89)
- Rogue Squad (03)
- The Romani (04)
- Solenarians (00)
- Sons of Lorelei (99)
- The Spartans (06)
- Starkhafn Levy (11)
- The Templars of Caid (03)
- House Thunderhall (96)
- Western Spartans (04)
- White Star Marines (09)
|Awards of Caid|
| Patent: Chivalry, Laurel, Pelican, Royal Peerage.|
Grant: Grant of Arms, Chiron, Crescent, Gauntlet, Golden Lance, Lux Caidis, White Scarf.
Armigerous: Award of Arms, Court Barony, Argent Arrow, Chamfron, Crescent Sword, Dolphin, Duellist, Harp Argent.
Non-armigerous: Acorn, Augmentation of Arms, Chanson, Corde de Guerre, Crescent and Flame, Crossed Swords, Legion of Courtesy, Royal Recognition of Excellence, Shining Star, Signum Reginae, Sigillum Regis, Signum Regni, Vanguard of Honor.
Honors: Arts and Sciences Pentathlon Champion, King's Champion, Personal Heraldic Title, Queen's Champion, Right Noble, Rose.
Closed: Landmark, New Battered Helm.
Other Information: Alternate Titles, Award Cords, Award Types, Closed Award, Polling Order, Rare and special award.