From Compendium Caidis
Vert, on a plate a cat couchant to sinister sable within a bordure rayonny argent.
Baroness Elana Blakefenn joined the SCA in 1980. She is an authorized participant in armored combat, rapier combat, target archery, and equestrian (intermediate), as well as being a senior marshal in armored combat, and a rapier marshal.
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Marshal for Heavy Fighting (Canton Glaslynn, Ansteorra), ?-?
- Deputy Seneschal (Canton Glaslynn, Ansteorra), ?-?
- Exchequer (Canton Glaslynn, Ansteorra), ?-?
- Seneschal (Canton Steinsee, Caid), ?-?
- Deputy Marshal for Rapier (Barony of Dreiburgen, Caid), ?-?
- Knight Marshal (Barony of Dreiburgen, Caid), ?-?
- Deputy Seneschal (Barony of Dreiburgen, Caid), ?-?
- Seneschal (Barony of Dreiburgen, Caid), ?-?
- Baronial Guardsman (Elaine)
- Baronial Chief Lady-in-Waiting (Elaine)
- Baronial Captain of the Guard (Robynne)
- Royal Lady-in-Waiting (Ariana II)
- Royal Guardsman (Anastasia, Kolfinna)
- Royal Chamberlain (Nuala)
- Appointed to the Grand Council of the SCA by HM Dietrich III
- Co-Founder of String Play (Dreiburgen)
- Event Steward: Several Canton Steinsee anniversaries and Spring tourneys including 09/10/2000
- Event Steward: Several Dreiburgen Anniversaries, including the double anniversary of Dreiburgen and Starkhafn, on 10/28-31/1993 where Thurstan and Elaine were invested as Baron and Baroness of Dreiburgen, and Antonius and Cred were invested as Baron and Baroness of Starkhafn and 10/20/2007,.
- Event Steward: Collegium Caidus (College of the Desert, Palm Desert) on 10/03-04/1998
- “Cross Stitch: Is TOO Period!” (Dreiburgen Summer Arts)
- “So You Want to be an Autocrat?” (Collegium Caidus)
- Ack, A Pointy Hat, A Field Guide for Newcomers, Collegium Caidis Spring 2004
- Ad hoc needlework and inkle weaving as requested
- Intro To The Awards Of Caid, Collegium Caidis Fall 2008
- Intro to the Awards of Caid, Collegium Caidis 2010
- Surviving Your First Year in the SCA, Collegium Caidis 2010