Felinah Tifarah Arnvella Memo Hazara Khan-ad-Din
Per bend sinister raguly vert and Or, an eagle's head erased and a threaded drop spindle bendwise sinister counterchanged, for augmentation [not shown] on the eagle's neck a roundel azure charged with four crescents conjoined in saltire, horns outward, argent
Duchess Felinah Tifarah Arnvella Memo Hazara Khan-ad-Din was elevated to the Order of the Pelican on 11/06/1999 by TRM Francesc and Seanach and to the Order of the Laurel on 11/07/2009 by TRM Edward II and Mora II.
Duchess Felinah is a member of the Abbey.
Offices & Positions
- Third Baroness of Calafia with Guillaume de Belgique, 05/29/1993-09/06/1998
- 45th Queen of Caid with Guillaume de Belgique, 06/03/2000-11/18/2000
- 49th Queen of Caid with Guillaume de Belgique, 06/08/2002-11/16/2002
- Advisor for Sven and Kolfinna, 2006
- Advisor for Sven II and Kolfinna II, 11/2008-6/2009
- History Regent, Collegium Caidis, Fall 2011-January 2012
- Unarmored Combat: Introduction, Background and Technique, Collegium Caidis 2010 taught with Guillaume de Belgique
- Amadis of Gaul: Rediscover a Medieval Best Seller, Collegium Caidis 2010
- Medieval Counting Boards, Collegium Caidis 2010
- German Longsword Combat, with Guillaume de Belgique, Collegium Caidis 2013
- Minister of Arts and Sciences, with Catharine Hawkwod and Guillaume de Belgique, Collegium Caidis 2013
- Medieval Forests and Woodlands, Collegium Caidis 2013
Projects & Publications
- Please feel free to add memories to this section.
|Award of Arms||Rowen Lynn of Woodvine|