Gregory of York
AR, a falcon striking, wings displayed PR, on a chief AZ 3 roses AR, each charged with a rose Or, fimbriated SA, all barbed and seeded proper
Duke Gregory of York, KSCA
He was elevated to the Order of the Chivalry on April 23, 1977 by Andrew and Patrice, King and Queen of the West. Gregory and Bevin Fraser of Stirling were the first (and last) Caidan monarchs of the West; Caid became a Kingdom during their reign.
Offices & Positions
- 4th Prince of Caid with Vivian Aurore de la Mer, 11/22/1975-06/05/1976.
- 40th King of the West with Bevin Fraser of Sterling, April 29, 1978 - Aug 19, 1978.
- 3rd King of Caid with Arianyn du Penryn, 06/02/1979 - 11/18/1979.
- 8th King of Caid with Arianyn du Penryn, 11/21/1981 - 05/29/1982.
- Fighting Techniques I & II, Collegium Caidis-General Session 1982