Guy of Castle Kirk
Checky sable and argent, a horse's head couped within a bordure gules
Duke Guy of Castle Kirk, KSCA. His was previously known as Guy Marchand de Montfort, Guy Marchand de Montvert, and Guy de Montvert. His current name and device were registered in February 1986.
Guy has taken on the life-long project of building Castle Kirk as his home.
Offices & Positions
- Seneschal, Canton of Lyonesse, 1976
- Twenty-second King of Caid with Darla of Castle Kirk, 11/19/1988-06/03/1989
- Twenty-fourth King of Caid with Darla of Castle Kirk, 11/18/1989-06/02/1990
Projects & Publications
- Duke Guy crafted Caid's first Heirs Coronets.
- Please feel free to add memories to this section.