Welcome to Compendium Caidis (aka the Caid wiki)
The site displays knowledge gained from every facet of Caidan and SCA life, and provides a means by which the populace of Caid can share knowledge with others. To begin reading, please see the navigation links below and to the left, or use the "search" function. For information on how to edit this wiki, visit Help:Editing.
We hope you find this as fun and fascinating as we do!
- New Category: category:Order of the Argent Blade
- 01/09/2016 - King and Queen, Conrad III and A'isha II (Pictured, right)
- 11/20/2015 - Traceable templates for Award of Arms scrolls have been added to the College of Scribes Page.
See: News Archive for older posts.
If you want to "get involved", follow the steps at Help:New Users in order to become a commenting member of Compendium Caidis, and share your knowledge.
If you wish to submit a photo or other artwork, please refer to the Help:Media page for instructions. You can also email the Wiki Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting help with submitting images.
- For information on using photographs, articles, or artwork from this website, please contact the Wiki Administrator at email@example.com. They will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece. Please respect the legal rights of our contributors.
- If you are in a photo that you do not wish to be published, or if you would prefer your persona be removed from the site, please contact the Administrator.
This website is maintained by WikiCaid Foundation. This is not a recognized website for the Kingdom of Caid or the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
Please make sure that you understand that the information provided here is being provided freely, and that no kind of agreement or contract of any kind is created between you and the owners or users of this site, the owners of the servers upon which it is housed, the individual Compendium Caidis contributors, any project administrators, sysops or anyone else who is in any way connected with this project subject to your claims against them directly. All external links are not part of the Compendium Caid web site. Inclusion of a page or site here is neither implicit nor explicit endorsement of the site. Further, WikiCaid Foundation, Inc. is not responsible for content outside of Compendium Caidis.