Njall Olaf Hagarson
From Compendium Caidis
Per pale gules and Or, a pheon counterchanged
Don Njall Olaf Hagerson, Companion of the White Scarf of Caid, bladesmith and Herald.
- Njall was a late period minor Norwegian noble.
- He had a passing interest in the bladesmiths' art.
- He was a student of the art of defense.
Offices & Positions
- Gyldenholt Baronial Captain of Archers
- Kingdom Minister of Archery
- Bellows Pursivant herald
- Heatherwyne Sommelier Herald
- Great Western War herald
- Great Western War Deputy Land Steward
Projects & Publications
Memories and Tributes
Please feel free to leave your memories of Njall.
- He helped me buy my first heavy rapier, moments before my first Estrella tournament, and I will never look at a bell-guard again. He was one my first rapier teachers, or at least one of the first I listened to. If you ever found me competent with a cloak, he is mostly responsible for showing me how effective a secondary a piece of fabric can be. He also guided and assisted in the construction of Matilda. If I've ever shot you in a melee, Don Njall is partially responsible. Long Live the Gun Squad! ~THLady Mealla Caimbeul
- It was always a pleasure to hear him Herald, especially at Great Western War. His voice was so awesome and clear. You could tell it was him from far away. I looked forward to hearing him herald at that war through Merchant's Row, usually smiling and helpful. ~Baroness Asakura Machime|