Pentathlon-Arts & Sciences Fair 2005
- Event Steward: Master Thorvald Olafson
- Coordinator for Overseas Entries: Mistress Thea Gabrielle Northernridge
- Library: Baroness Brianna Je Nell Aislynn of Blue Shadows
From the Crown Prints
(Personal information omitted)
Pentathlon and the Arts & Sciences Fair is an excellent opportunity for the artisans of Caid to proudly display their creations, and to get feedback from experiences judges. You get to see how you stack up against others in Caid doing the same thing as you! Don't want to do it alone? Teams can enter as well!!
You can download the rules and other useful information on the web site. Please do not use rules from previous years, things have changed!
Please note that you must turn in entry forms by February 5, 2005. This allows us to locate and organize our judges for the myriad of items being entered.
Schedule for the Event
- Saturday, March 12
- 8:00-9:00 am - Entrant check in (NOTE: all Entrants must be checked in by 9:00 am!)
- 9:00-10:00 am - Set up Arts Displays
- 10:00 am-5:00 pm - Judging (Entrants and Populace not allowed, except for performances, which everyone is encouraged to view)
- Sunday, March 13
- 10:00 am-2:00 pm - Populace allowed to view arts and participate in the Peoples Choice polling
- 2:30 pm - Court - The winners are announced!
- 5:00 pm - Site closes
Site fee: $5.00 for members; with additional $3.00 surcharge for Non-members. This feed is good for both days.
Mistress Thea Gabrielle Northernridge will handle all the overseas entries. Please contact Master Thorvald who will forward your requests to Mistress Thea.
The Cafeteria at the school will be open on Saturday for all to relax and get together with the other entrants.
A new thing this year is what we are calling "Brianna's Bookshelf." In the school library Baroness Brianna Je Nell Aislynn of Blue Shadows will have numerous books gathered from the Laurels and elsewhere. These will be those hard to get books that offer excellent research and source materials for artisans. These books will be available to browse through and we are hoping to have a Xerox machine for those that wish to make copies of parts of these books. Copies of all the Compositional entries will be available in the library as well.
(Written directions to the site, and an entry form were included.)
- Please feel free to add memories to this section.
|Go back||Go forward|
|Events 2004||Events 2006|
|Events of Caid|
| Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s
Other Information: Results