The College of the Voyagers takes its name from the Voyager space probe. The Household's name was registered to Joseph d'Aquitaine in December 1986 and converted to the College's name in March 1990. The College of VoyagersRRE received a Royal Recognition of Excellence on 06/04/1988 from TRM Brion and Alysandra and a Baronial Recognition of Excellence on 05/10/2003 from Their Excellencies Robert and Therese.
- Device: Argent, a longship azure within a laurel wreath vert, in chief a comet fesswise azure.
- Badge: (Fieldless) A long ship and in chief a comet azure.
The group began as a household of Caltech students. The first listing in the Crown Prints as an (incipient) College was June 1988. The group became an official (all the paperwork cleared) SCA College within in the Barony of the Angels in February 1989. Fighter practice was first announced in the April 1992 issue of the Crown Prints.
The on-campus club was known by the name Caltech Medieval and Renaissance Society (CMRS), formed for research and reenactment of the Middle Ages.
Although members of Voyagers have continued to be active in Angels, the last Voyagers' event was May Day 2010 and the College is considered to be dormant since then.
- Lord Balin of Canterbury, June 1988 to July 1990
- Lady Lyris Wordsmith, July 1990 - Sept 1993
- (Deputy Seneschal) Lord Matthew d'Aeth, 1992
- Vacant Oct 1993 - ?
- Dona Arabella da Siena, Fall 1997
- Lord Luke of Caerleon, ~ July 2004 - Sept 2006
- THL Fáelán MacCearbhaill (Sept 2009- Feb 2011) (THL Fáelán also served as site liaison for Angels Council Meeting)
- THL Tomaso da Barbiano March 2011 until the College went dormant
- Lord Flavius Valerius Varus, Fall 1988, 1992
- Joseph d'Aquitaine, Winter 1989
- Joseph Cook, as of Fall 1998
- Lady Robina Elspeth Macleod, Fall 1997 (handling both Arts & Sciences)
- Lady Artemisia Quercia da Signa, 1992
- Leif Haraldsen, 1992, Winter 1989
- (& Gold Key) Lady Alys Meghan Cattewynne, as of Fall 1988
- (& Hospitaler) Lady Lyris Wordsmith, Winter 1989
- Lord Matthew d'Aeth, as of 1992
- Accolon ap Caermyrddin, Fall 1988
- Lady Artemisia Quercia da Signa, 1992
- Robert of Castle Berry, Winter 1989
- Robert of Maitland/Robert of Castle Berry, Fall 1988
- Wes Boudville, 1992
- Accolon ap Caermyrddin, Winter 1989
HOSPITALER (GOLD KEY)
- Erika Moilanen, 1992
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Barony of Lyondemere, hosts of the June 3, 1988 Coronation of Brion and Alysandra, had to change sites. Voyagers stepped in to help and were able to procure Ramo Auditorium at Caltech, and received a Royal Recognition of Excellence. In the August 1988 Crown Prints thanks were expressed by the autocrat, Baroness Eden Elisabeth McNab Sommerhawke:
"As all of you are no doubt aware, all of our thanks should go to the incipient College of the Voyagers (I apologize for not having all their names--the list went for the Royal Recognition ceremony and I never got it back later) and, in particular, their seneschal Balin of Canterbury, who hustled through the arrangements with Caltech to reserve the hall on his student account, and Joseph d'Aquitaine, who acted as our stage manager/liaison both before and on the day of Coronation itself. Although this college is brand new as an SCA entity (and I hope they'll recover from the shock of suddenly being visited by a Kingdom-level court event), everyone there really pitched in and worked on this event. Thanks go likewise to Baroness Alinor, Lord Phelan and Lord Suleiman, who were tremendous help both before and during the event and did not hesitate to lend their support."
The College of the Voyagers also received a Baronial Recognition of Excellence from Angels on 05/10/03.
- Renaissance Dinner at Caltech 1983 04/29/1983
- Renaissance Dinner at Caltech 1984
- Angels-Voyagers May Day Tourney 1986
- House of the Voyagers May Day Tourney 1987
- Scriptorium in Angels, hosted by the House of the Voyagers, 04/10/1988
- 4th Renaissance Dinner at Caltech 04/22/1988
- House of the Voyagers 3rd Annual May Day Tourney 04/30/1988
- House of the Voyagers 4th Annual May Day Tourney 1989
- Voyagers May Day Tourney 1990 05/05/1990
- Voyagers 5th Annual May Queen Tourney 04/27/1991
- Voyagers May Day Tourney 1992 05/16/1992
- Voyagers' May Day Tourney 05/01/1993
- Voyagers' May Day Tourney - 04/30/1994
- No May Day event was held in 1995
- 1996 (Angels hosted Coronation on May 16-17, 1996)
- No May Day event was held in 1997
- Voyagers' May Day/Angels Light Weapons Tourney - 05/02/1998
- Voyagers' May Day/Angels Light Weapons - 05/01/1999
- No May Day event was held in 2000
- Voyagers' May Day/Angels Light Weapons - 05/05/2001
- No May Day event was held in 2002
- Kingdom Sciences Day - 8/3/2002 - Beckman Lawn
- No May Day event was held in 2003
- Voyagers' May Day Tourney 2004 - 05/01/2004
- Voyagers' May Day Tourney 2005 - 04/30/2005
- Angels Yule 2005 - 12/17/2005 - Dabney Hall
- No May Day event was held in 2006
- Voyagers' May Day Tourney 2007 - 05/05/2007
- Voyagers' May Day Tourney 2008 - 05/03/2008
- Voyagers' May Day Anniversary 2009 - 05/02/2009
- Voyager's Mayday Tournament 2010 05/01/2010
- Voyagers' May Day Tourney, scheduled for 4/30/11, was canceled
- No May Day event was held in 2012
- College is dormant; no May Day event was held in 2013
| Caidan Baronies: Altavia, Angels, Calafia, Dreiburgen, Dun Or, Gyldenholt, Lyondemere, Naevehjem, Nordwache, Starkhafn, Western Seas, Wintermist|
Caidan Shires: Al-Sahid, Carreg Wen, Darach, Isles
Caidan Cantons: Bard's Keep, Canyons, Castle North, Cragdon, Gallavally, Mons Draconis, Peridot Isle, Poll na Gainmhe, Steinsee, Summergate, Tanwayour, Torvald, Valley Azure
Caidan Colleges: Boethius, Fenwood Knoll, Noe, Saint Artemas, Saint Firmin, San Ambrogio, San Isidore, Tour d'Yvoire, Voyagers
Other Information: Former Territories, Kingdoms, Known World